Friday 26 December 2014

No7 Skincare Collection

Hi dolls.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, stuffed yourselves silly, sipped lots of bubbly and received lots of beautiful presents. I am currently still stuck to the couch. It's no joke. I ate far too much yesterday and now my arse is like an anchor. Thank god I can still blog. This is what I now look like. A puffa fish.
 
 
Santa has been an absolute babe to me this year and I feel very lucky indeed. I got some lovely gifts from friends and family and quite the haul from my lovely fiancé- he's definitely in my good books. I might even share my Moët with him. Maybe.

My sister bought me piglet pyjamas. I feel so blessed. Beyonce ain't got shit on me.
 
 
I also especially love the fact that I am all gigged out now for the beginning of 2015. I love a good mosh. Ta Dave. Your an angel.
 
So one of my presents was a No7 Skincare Collection set. 

 
I love anything skin care related these days (No one got time for spots and wrinkles) so was very pleased when I opened this little beauty and couldn't wait to try the products inside. No7 are definitely a reputable brand so my hopes were high.
 
Inside the box I found a hot cloth cleanser, eye make up remover, headband and day and night cream moisturisers. 
 
 
First of all I loved the headband- soft as a baby's bottom and keeps those pesky baby hairs out of the face. However my favourite product by far has been the hot cloth cleanser. 
 
You rub the cream in a circular upwards motion and then remove it with the cloth soaked in hot water which opens up those pores and then you finish with a splash of cold water to close the pores up again. I really love it- it makes cleansing so easy and quick and it is fab at removing make up. It's suitable for all skin types so I would definitely give it ago. 
 
On the flip side, I am not so I pressed with the eye make up remover unfortunately. 
 
 
I put this water based eye make up remover to the ultimate test and used it to remove Benefits They're Real mascara. It was such a flop. I had to use a heck of a lot to try and remove the mascara and even then I still couldn't manage to get it off completely with his product. There was also a lot of eye rubbing involved which is a big no no- the skin around the eyes is much more delicate than the rest of your face so you should be as gentle as possible when cleansing. Sorry No7 but this definitely isn't for me. 
 
The last two products in this set were the day and night creams. 
    

I am a huge fan of the No7 anti wrinkle serum so I also had high hopes for these babies. I wasn't disappointed. These creams are lovely and suitable for all skin types. My oily skin adores these creams as they are non greasy. 
 
Overall I really love this collection. No7 are by no means a luxury brand when it comes to make up and skincare but they don't need to be- for the everyday woman their products are fabulous and affordable and they certainly do the trick. My skin is definitely loving all the pampering. Merci No7. 
 
I shall be posting again before the new year with Decembers Beauty Box Battle. Keep those peepers peeled. 
 
Much loves.
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment